View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razz

Mass murders have been going on for a long time, correct, and the UN said stop stop stop for about 14 mandates and mass murders kept happening so why bring up the President's name and do you really think, I mean do you really think that if the President said stop stop stop that Saddam really would have stopped stopped stopped? And please think think think, the GOP is a political party, welcoming all who can at least fog a mirror, but that medical condition serves as a deselector for those proudly wearing tight-fitting tinfoil helmets. You're in good company. Not the right company, but good company.

And golly gee, I didn't know that I was in such fabulous company!
You see, I too joined the Texas National Guard, so that must make me one of the "sons of the powerful." All the more reason to wish that my Pappy was still alive, so he could enjoy this canard as well! And oh so inconvenient, that Rumsfeld didn't get to see combat! Those events of history that precluded him friom firing a shot were probably controlled by all of us powerful people, a historical event designed just to get liberals' panties wadded up their cracks. If they weren't so pitiable, they'd be pathetic!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote