View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 11:47 PM

They won?t save ya.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on and it?s pretty danged good, too. Ya best grab a cup and get yerself some! Ya gotta get yer eyes open fore ya face the day, don?t ya know. Paper?ll be along directly, I?d imagine. You keep yer grubby little paws offa them funny pages. I gots first dibs on ?em, I told ya! ?Friggin? kids?

Well, I reckon. Did y?all figger out what I was talkin? about yesterday? Well, that?s what aspirin?s for, ya dope. I told ya, ya get those headaches from screwin? up yer face like that when yer a thinkin?, but does anyone listen to me? Noooo. You gotta go out and learn things the hard way! Idjit kids, anyways? It was about you and yer own hard-hearted hypocrisy is what it was about. Little kids can be hard-hearted, too, ya know. Well, you lookit a buncha little kids onna playground, and then look around ya at the so-called grown-ups yer a runnin? with. You?ll see what I mean. Find yer inner child my dyin??foot. It?s one thing to learn to enjoy things and take some pleasure in ?em. It?s quite another thing to start actin? like spoilt little brats alla time. ?But?but?but?? That?s self-justification. That?s little kid thinkin?. ??Sounds like a little kid playin? motor-boat, come to that?

Let?s see? I see where a couple of ya are doin? some research into that end-times stuff. Well, good on ya, then. Just remember. Compare what other folks is sayin? to the Book. Don?t compare the Book to what they?re a sayin?. It?s called logic. Well, get some! ?See, you folks take what the preacher, or the bishop and the Pope and such says, as bein? true, no matter what. Then ya get to lookin? at the Bible, and when it doesn?t match what the preacher says, ya go by what the preacher tells ya. You go as far as to say that the Bible didn?t mean what it said it did, too! You?ll say, ??Sides, it was a different time back then!? That?s kinda backwards, alright. Just thought ya oughta know.

Ya see, they ain?t no place inna Bible where it says that the preacher or the Pope, or anyone else like that, is the one true voice of God. The only folks that speak directly fer God like that is called Prophets, and they ain?t too many real Prophets a runnin? around in any generation. They won?t be wearin? them fancy hats and fancy robes, either? Matter of fact, a true Prophet might be smellin? of stale sweat and body odor, and wearin? clothes you wouldn?t be caught dead in. ?Rasslin? with God alla time will do that to a feller oncet in awhile. When a true Prophet shows up, it?s usually ?cause folks is doin? it wrong. He?ll generally be a tellin? ya things that ya don?t wanta hear, too. Then ya got alla other kinda prophets a tellin? all about how good everything is, or how good it?s a gonna be. They?ll be a tellin? ya what ya wanta hear, when ya want hear it, the way ya wanta hear it. Sounds about like a politician these days, don?t it? ?or a preacher?

Just fer you folks that don?t read yer Bible much, Jesus is the only one a inteceedin? between you and God, and He?s a standin? there to keep the Glory of God from destroyin? ya. That?s what his sacrifice was about, ya see. They ain?t nobody else ya gotta depend on, not a preacher, not a politician, not a Pope, not a priest. They can?t save ya. When they come between you and Jesus, or between you and God, and put themselves in Their place, you ain?t free no more. When the preacher and the Pope and the politician decides what is best for ya, you ain?t free no more, and you?ve discounted the sacrifice that was made for ya.

It?s kinda like you folks do with the Constitution. A politician, a lawyer or judge says somethin?, you go by what the politician, the lawyer or a judge says, instead of by what the Constitution really says about a matter. You?ll go so far as to figger them folks that wrote the Constitution didn?t really mean what they said about matters. You?ll say, ??Sides, this is a different time than it was back then!? That Constitution is what is supposed to keep the government from destroyin? ya.

When the government starts in with the personal destruction of the people it is supposed to protect, God ain?t in it, and freedom isn?t either. Politicians, lawyers, and judges? They won?t save yer freedom. When the government puts itself in the place of God and in the place of freedom, and decides what is best for ya, you ain?t free no more, and you?ve discounted the sacrifices that were made for ya. Those folks that you call The Fathers and The Founders of our country? They sacrificed themselves that you might not be destroyed by a government?s claims to glory. They sacrificed themselves that nothing, includin? man or government, would come between you and your God. They sacrificed themselves that nothin? might come between you?and freedom. He died to set you free, and so did they.

Warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day! Get yer head wrapped around it ?fore ya head out. It?s a new opportunity to get ?er right. We?ve got another chance to get it all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.