View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:14 PM

Default That sucks - they should be reported

Stick - its been awhile I just posted earlier but that issue at the VFW really frost my ass.
That is absolutely bull shit! Give me that post and I will contact the VFD direct and let'em get that resolved.

I go to little hole in wall VFW. Many are VETS from all wars or conflcts. Some are bitter but most are good guys and gals. Don't think I couldv'e sat there with you without going to jail or least drop a few one liners regarding that statement they made to you.

Anyone - I don't care I'm too old to care BUT I STILL DO! Many time I've read post where the guys are venting but that's OK with me ya gotta get that shit off your mind. Better in the open than stewing on it.

Yep if they would've said that to me - I would have been in jail. Your a better man than me Stick! Even at my old age I can still get it on if I have to.

I'm proud to have known you and I also salute you for your service. "A" holes like that shouldn't even be in the VFW or American Legion. Every war sucks - in every war people die - in every war many are hurt mentally and physically. Even those who never seen conflict can be hurt in the act of being soldier. Training excercises can also result in devasting injuries - would they denie his or her injury access to to the VFD or American Legion? I just wonder if those that made the comments were really soldier's or just plain ingorant "A" holes.

Sorry for unloading but when read your post it pisses me off that this kind of crap still goes on. I apologize for that idiot and still want the post that this occurred. I will report it for sure. You have my deepest graditude for service rendered and I mean that to all those that have served - in wartime or peacetime - all are brother and sisters and we never know when we will be called to the line.

God Bless ya Stick - and all those who care

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote