View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 05:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Posture, Attitude & Pomposity

12-9-2021

“PEERS” are what we elect to public office, and not any pompous rulers or dictators!! And until we get this mandate of a free people, and our freedom loving government, back into our heads, then we are destined to suffer the same fate as has every dictatorship and oligarchy that has ever plagued the rights and freedoms of humanity itself, in my opinion! (hrt, 12/9/2021)

Of course, and it is only my opinion again, but I get a very uncomfortable feeling when I view some of our temporarily elected officials, their attitudes, their posture, and their pomposity – and I am surprised, rather make that shocked, that more people within our great, free, and independent nation do not share in this analogy?

Once again, just the attitudes, the pomposity, and that sickening look of arrogance and regality, gives me the feeling that a few of “These Elected Representatives of The People’s Will” genuinely have the feeling that they are our betters and that they are above anything as inconsequential as “We Mere, Freedom-Loving People Ourselves?”

How dare we mere commoners even share the same space, breath the same air, and expect to be treated like tax-paying equals, as are a scant few of those pompous cretins who sold their souls (and they truly believe – ours as well), to gain and to keep absolute control and power over our every movement and thought?

So now I know how “Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams, and a multitude of “Other Genuine American Patriots”, must have felt when some other arrogant and powerful cuss, with a feeling of abject superiority, attempted to dictate to them on how they should eat, sleep, and even think!!

“We Are The People, We are The Government, We Are The Purse-Strings, We Are The Defenders and We Are The Ultimate Power That Controls the Midways of Democracy, Freedom, and Liberty within “Our Nation” – And Let No Individual Ever Attempt To Tell You Otherwise!

“No duty the Executive had to perform was so trying as to put the right man in the right place!” (by - Thomas Jefferson)

*AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: THE FIRST WORD IN THE TITLE OF PATRIOT FILES – “IS ALWAYS PATRIOT!!”

Hardcore