View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 09:24 AM

Been real busy last few days...a little slow in responding.

Just took some incoming a little bit ago and the net went down right when I was trying to work up some Patriot Files replies...!

Anyway...glad you found the article, Arrow...lot of us thinking along the same lines.

And Boats...the Rummy thing is just waaaaaaay toooooo late for my liking. IMHO, he did more to hurt our Military than any other force in the past 30+ years...just don't know that we'll be able to recover. As for his stepping down having effect on situation over here...maybe...but...the much larger issue is what will happen when the Dems legally (?) begin to hold sway...??!?!?!? I've mentioned before that I'm pretty well fed up with both major parties, but we could really be in for some problems between now and 2008!

As I told some other folks tonite, in an earlier EMail, and altho I truly am concerned about the ongoing issue here in The 'Stan, I'm much more concerned about the goings-on in the States than I am here in The 'Stan! Having been a senior LEO (albeit w/in the Military) I remain very intuned to (and read into) some very close-hold LE Intel...and...WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE right in our own back yard(s)...!

But then...I could go on and on...so I won't....

Semper Fi from the Sands of Kandahar,