Thread: Just fer grins
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 06:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

NOT Stupid:
After a fire started in a downtown hotel four of the guests found the exit downstairs blocked by fire. The guests consisted of an Army Captain, a Navy Captain, an Air Force Col. and a young Marine 2nd Lt.
Surrounded by the fire, the four went up to the roof.
The fire truck soon arrived and the firemen held out a net and yelled up "Ok Ground Pounder, jump!"
The Army Captain responded, "I am an Officer and Gentlemen in the United States Army and you will address me as such."
The firemen yelled back, "Ok, Captain, sir, jump!"
The Captain jumped, the firemen moved the net, and the Captain splattered all over the ground.
The firemen yelled up "Ok, Swabbie, jump!"
The Navy Captain yelled back "I graduated from the Naval Academy and you will show respect."
The firemen yelled up "Ok, sir, jump!" again the firemen moved the net and yet another splat.
The firemen yelled up "Ok, Flyboy, jump!" The Air Force Col. yelled back "I am a top ace in the Air Force and I deserve some respect."
The firemen said "Ok, pilot sir, jump!" They again moved the net and another big splat.
The firemen yelled up "Ok, Jarhead, jump!"
The Young Marine 2nd Lt. yelled down "I'm not stupid like those other guys, you're not moving the net on me. Before I jump put that net on the ground and step back three paces."
1961-1977
68/69
Once A Marine............Always A Marine.............

http://www.geocities.com/thedrifter001/
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote