Thread: Warriors Saloon
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 06:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob

I what an afternoon I had. I went to the junk yard and got an old inner tube, then to the farm and spoke to the chicken wangler who picked out the cuttest little chick for me. We the chick and I went home and had a nice dinner of corn meal hush puppies with creamed corn, had a few drinks and did a little dancing to a corn reel. There wasn't much conversation though, as the chick just made some gutteral sound which I couldn't understand. Anyway things were going fine and I got her all strapped in nice and cozy. Had a glass of on the Breenans in my left hand ready to take a sip. I hit the chick up side the head, then everything went to hell. The knot slipped on the inner tube, came back and slapped me in my private part, the glass flew foreward spilling over the chicks rear, which caused her fly around the room crashing in to everything. She came to a DEAD stop with her head stuck in the screen of my TV. I am going to sick bay now to see what can be done about the large amount of swelling and dark blue color of my hang appendage. I think the dresser drawer would have worked much better, Well you live and learn I guess. When I return I'll get a bucket of ice to set on and we can discuss why there are no ladies in the fine drinking establishment.

Any day above ground is a good day

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:06 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote