View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Texas here I come.

Will be going to Texas on December 14th for a month to vist my sisters and their families. I haven't had a Christmas with them since December 1966, I went into the Army in March 1967. I am really looking forward to this visit. After my mother died when we were kids, my sisters lwent to live with their God Parents, and I was sent to live with my Aunt and Uncle in New York. Each summer from June 1958 to June 1966 I got to spend the summers with my sisters. I really enjoyed Texas, I got to learn how to ride a horse, got to like some of the country music, and enjoyed spending time with my sisters. I have three sisters and 2 of them live in Rowlett, and the other in Garland Texas just south of Dallas. I am hoping I might get to see a Cowboy game while down there that would be a blast. So I will off the boards for about a month, will come back from Texas on January 14th, 2008. So I will chat with you next year. Have a safe and wonderful Christmas. And a Happy New Year.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links