View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 05:40 AM

Exclamation Reco - It's not just New York or DEM states

What we are going through right now is unprecedented. Our country is so divided now I don't think Trump is the real cause I think what's happening now is many things. The virus was just the final straw or trigger that made everything go nuts.

I've never seen so much distress in our country and our leaders as I have recently.

Now independent forces without insignia's busting folks is very disturbing. The Navy vet that was beaten on live TV for just asking who are you guys.

Our Country is so disturbed by recent events and I wonder how this was triggered. Killing Floyd must have had much to do with it.

Remember Divided We Fall - its this where we are headed are we seeing our Country fall apart?

It can't be all Trump (I know this) but he's not really helping either.

The virus hasn't made things any better and the whole world is suffering.

We need a time out! Before we become so segregated that it will be impossible to reboot into our Nation - the world is watch America and most likely wondering - What the Hell happened to rational thinking or the process itself.

We don't need a Supreme Leader what we need is UNIFICATION!

How we get there is the question!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote