View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 02:38 AM

Default Consider glyconutrient food supplements

There seems to be hope for help with good nutrition and glyconutrient food supplements. This is based on the nutritional research of Roger J. Williams.

2-butoxyethanol should be suspect for causing CFIDS ... and a lot more ... even the best 'match' for gulf war syndrome ... Vietnam and Korean and WWII vets' harm, too ....

It's no wonder there's confusion. The chemical I've learned about in recent years spreads out into so many different things, that something else gets the blame for what it does ... & the harm goes on and on and on. It is a common chemical exposure for military & civilians alike. My theories are different than mainstream; however those with CFIDS and their doctors would have the proof, if they find the fatigue of EGBE (2-butoxyethanol is the modern name)

I suspect other birth defects besides diabetes are possible: called congenital thyroid ailment, or liver or kidney or various tumors ... pancreatic concerns ... AND diabetes at some point in time if a parent had too much exposure. Congenital heart defects ...

For those with THE FATIGUE (direct exposure) Look for blood in urine ... or later abnormal peripheral blood test; and look at red blood cells. Are they small sized?

My thoughts on gulf war syndrome:

One of the chemical exposures for the 90-91 Gulf War vets was a commonly used chemical from the 1930s to the present. It IS on the list of solvents and pesticides the gulf war troops were exposed to. 2-butoxyethanol and its compound version, diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, are solvents, but also in some odd way ... pesticides. That would explain the endocrine disruption.

It explains why civilians would be equally harmed (per Walter Reed Army Medical Center the gulf war vets are no more harmed than the general population EXCEPT for ALS). So, some gulf war vets got way too much exposure to 2-butoxyethanol to get that.

Not sarin gas; not vaccinations; not depeted uranium. The USA did not do something wrong and hide it. They don't have a clue.

Many times what is called the FLU is actually this chemical's poisoning. People would have what is best described as CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) often diabetes, hormonal levels that could go high or low. The fatigue that should be suspect is autoimmune hemolytic anemia which causes the immune system to 'friendly fire' HEADACHES and Central Nervous System damage & many other autoimmune issues are 'part of the picture' CNS includes things like sleeplessness, difficulty concentrating, short term memory loss, all the time irritability, DEPRESSION and suicidal tendencies!

Tired of being tired? Tired of hearing 'it is all in your head?' I believe you! And I do recognize this chemical's poisoning! If you share enough about what was going on when you first felt sick, I may be able to help you find the source of this chemical's poisoning.

We have multiple generations of chemcially poisoned people. Is there CFS in the family line? Maybe some health issues are 'birth defects?' Also a very strong 2nd hand exposure!

Look for these clues

I would like to share the story penned by gulf war vet, Donny Richardson in 2000
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote