Thread: Get Real
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 11:52 AM

Arrow

Good points HC - but our leadership today doesn't follow the rules of the Constitution. They rather make up their own rules and there isn't much we can do about it. The whole system is going to hell in a hand basket. We've had good leaders and we've had bad - it's just like a crap game or like my buddy Forest say's - you never know What's in a Box of Chocolates.

I've never seen it so bad as it is right now. You can't trust anybody including the President and his cohorts. Lies are everywhere and We The People are suffering through this hypocrisy.

The Law's are written but they don't seem to apply to this administration. They are not in office to make money off the constituents (We The People or our NATO allies). Our Constitution's fundamentals are being torn apart and degraded by this entire political administration. Starting at the Top and working its way down. It's not just one party its the whole system is out of control. Left and Right can't seem to work together and the President is out of control.

It's just my conception of our government at this time. It's a Read & Weep world we have and are in the caboose being pulled along for the ride.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote