View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Schwarzenegger Under Fire!

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is now drawing flack from a few immigrant advocacy groups for his verbal backing of the Minuteman Project of Arizona. The Governor, however, says that he is merely attempting to attain better security along our border! "A border, I might add that (in my opinion) has been known to leak like the proverbial sieve, even considering the gallant efforts of our own Border Patrol!"

At least one California politico, however, is claiming that the Governor is now promoting racism? A scant few Golden State Legislators are also (apparently) hot under the collar over the term ?Illegal Aliens!?They insist that those illegally entering our nation be referred to as ?IMMIGRANTS!?

As a matter of fact, one California Legislator has verbally attacked the Governor as (and I quote)?The Most Anti-Immigrant - Immigrant in the U.S.?"

At a time when many legal citizens of all races, colors and creeds, are themselves feeling the economic pinch of the times, a rising flood of ?Internationalist Demands & Indignation? is being fueled by the remarks of at least one foreign leader (Guess Who, his initials just might be V.F.?)!

Unfortunately, however, this is bringing out the true colors (and they ain?t Red, White And Blue) of a scant few of our own California Lawmakers. A few elected State officials who, in my opinion, would tear down any semblance of an international border and open up the flood gates to any and all who would openly disregard our sovereign boundaries!

Still refusing to refer to Illegal Aliens as what they are (ILLEGAL), the following is but one of the remarks made by a State Legislator, an apparent advocate (opinion) of an ?Open Border Policy?:

QUOTE - ?When he (our Governor) says it is OK to go out into the desert and hunt immigrants, you know what that means. That means it?s OK for you to be discriminated against!??

?Since when is it discrimination to expect any person, especially foreign nationals, to respect our sovereignty, not violate our borders, and obey our laws??

Now here is yet another fly in the old international ointment! At the same time that some California Legislators are attempting to erase the line between nations, they just attained a 12% pay hike that boosted their salaries to nearly $111,000 a year, not counting the $138.00 a day that these people get (over their salaries) when they are forced to stay in the State Capitol (Sacramento) overnight!

"I genuinely doubt if many politicians in our Southern Neighbor's country are making this kind of bread?"

And the ?MAN? that these ?Duel-Citizenship (?) Lawmakers? (opinion) are criticizing (Governor Schwarzenegger), has, for the record, refused to accept his own salary of $175,000 a year, according to media sources!

Being neither a Democrat, nor a Republican, I sometimes find the actions of either (or both) major political parties a bit odd! At a time when the State of California is deep in a financial hole, and many a common man and woman are struggling just to keep their heads above water, some of the people whom we elected to solve these financial problems, are themselves, becoming the ($$$$) problem!

In conclusion, and if the figures that I saw were correct (?), over $20 Billion Dollars a year is being sent back into Mexico (?) by foreign workers here in the United States! And this is not counting any possible foreign aid, U.S. Corporations operating just across the international border in Mexico, Mexican oil revenues, medical and other financial services to illegals in our Country (oops, excuse me, I meant ?Uninvited Immigrants), etc., etc. "And this is of course, money that often flows in but one direction - to the South of The Border!"

?And yet, through all of this and more, many of our own people, including those who served within our military, can not even get basic medical care or a thank you from elements of our own Powers That Be!??

?I am all for being a good neighbor, but a good neighbor don?t enter another person's residence uninvited, or make demands of you in your own home - not yet anyway??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links