View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 02:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

I agree Neal! The ole 5 minute sound bite & then after all has settled down ever thing is back the same ole same.. There is a guy who I know who got into some trouble with the law, did his time got out and a friend got him a job as a laborer for a brick mason which he had been steadily working for the past couple years but recently got let go a few weeks back, this just out of the clear blue sort of ,anyway he told me he went to pick up his last check & found out that the crew he had worked with were doing a job not far from where he lived, so he rode by & didn't stop or he said he'd be back in prison as they'd replaced him and a black guy with day laborers.. there are so many around here in Virginia. I am really ashamed at both democrat & republican but sorry that Bush is doing this.
Along with the Senate, don't know if you saw Buchanan last night but he said that there is a amnesty in the works for business in that Senate Bill.. Screw the unions, the American worker, our health care system, Laws, I have never seen anything like this in my life.
I could never have voted for John Kerry but if I had know that our troops would be restricted to limited force or just police & every charge of force investigated I would have said no way ! Here's a guy out of work now & is looking for work but has to compete against these illegals who don't pay jack! Jim Bishop Conservative
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote