View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 08:19 AM

Default Thanks for sharing

Glad to hear this good report.

Can you give me any suggestions on how to find the root cause of so many health ailments today, should they be caused by 2-butoxyethanol?

Here is my question and comments to a chemical testing company - often they can find chemicals that are still residual in your system, but not so with this chemical,

8-17-04 Subject: how to tell if blood in urine?
To: kveasey@accuchem.com

OK, so there isn't a test for 2-butoxyethanol chemical exposure ...

(Makes sense because it is said to leave the body 24-48 hours after exposure;

however, second hand solvent exposure is ongoing for many www.valdezlink.com/cfid_share.htm )

I believe it is the cause of fatigue in CFS, CFIDS, gulf war syndrome, for painters; for those in the plastics business; those who have cleaned up oil - from our Fire depts and mechanics, to the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup workers in particular; AND the average ordinary housewife who cleans her oven, her bathtub ... with cleaners like Lysol Tub 'n Tile, 409 Cleaner, Simple Green, etc. www.valdezlink.com/sg_audrey.htm

So, is this an easy test, finding trace blood in urine?

There is eventually going to be a diagnosis of autoimmune hemolytic anemia for those exposed to 2-butoxyethanol (ethylene glycol monobutyl ether) www.valdezlink.com/same.htm

And the test that should show positive for all of these also is having too many immature red blood cells (not in the sense of too much blood; but in the sense of the ratio between mature and immature red blood cells being OK) www.valdezlink.com/why_fatigue.htm

Could you have people contact me who have fatigue & want to be part of a study I am hoping to organize?

Sincerely,

Margaret D. Hursh
PO Box 233
Valdez, AK 99686

1-888-853-5333
(907) 835-5333

e-mail mother_margaret@yahoo.com

www.valdezlink.com/1989photos.htm

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?