View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 06:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by frisco-kid :cl: back here. Sorry James and Sue couldn't join us this time.
Tom and Kath

frisco-kid and Mrs frisco-kid
Guess I can reveal here for the first time that the mainest reason that Sue and I didn't go back with them is that we're getting married on N0v 26 and the preparations are keeping us busy. 3d times a charm for both of us.
T&K will be getting back the day earlier so they'll be there for sure, with jetlag
James, you're saying, have you taken leave of your senses? Don't you remember the previous two? The crying, the pleading, the weeping the begging, the lame excuses? And that was just to get sex!
No, Ive been doing much better with women since I started the lifestyle of just giving them money on a continuous basis whenever I see them, along with a sincere apology. Don't laugh, it gets my breakfast made every morning and my clothes washed and I get sex whenver she wants to.
Our honeymoon will not be in Vietnam, though, its Costa Rica this time. As the first honeymoon was in Vancouver BC and the 2d was in Cedar Falls Iowa, this will be a big improvement. The VN trip will come later. I'm definitely going to the psycovet thing in Ellijay this year and then the Jazzfest, as always.
I want to see the new New Orleans
Stay good. God Bless, Tom and Kath
James