View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Where does one begin,..

..."the feud" has been going on for a long time between everyone, and RON,...

...Some has told him to leave, some have encouraged him to change "some" of his ways, and a lot have just left, and not said anything to him, Angilo one was the last, the Marine who I was trying to find lost info on a past relative who died in Vietnam as a result of a "misadventure" before he just walked because of Ron with his Army vs. Marines bit,...

...To say the least, I have jumped on him many times also, very strongly to the point my last run was deleted I had called him twice before the I'm leaving, and not coming back bit, at the firehouse in Sugerland, and when he came back the last time, he settled in, and then reverted back to being "Can do no wrong Ron", so as the saga goes,...

...Sid , and Ron got in a disagreement regards radio silience, and it escalated from there, and you'd think by know Ron would have figured out that no one here EVER meant him any harm in any way, and everyone here is a bunch of ball busters, but sometimes it gets serious, WE'RE ALL THICKHEADED, AND STUBBORN, BUT WE WOULD HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK IN A NEW YORK SECOND, NOT A TEXAS SECOND, A NEW YORK SECOND,...

...it's kinda like 'Yo Mama" yo mama is so ugly she,.... but the next minute,...

...Dave, a week to cool jets is understandable, but Banning,...

...I thought long, and hard on how I told Ron he was just a misirable old fart, and that he should seek professional help other times, and for the record, I'd thought I'd get a warning, or a time out, but you deleted them,...

... I do see your point on your site being a site for military history preservation, and the open forum is read by many, however off key it might get, or have gotten, these men, and women are pressure cookers that vent when it builds up, calling out another of indifference to their perception of factual accounts is a part of that,...

...I'm no angel either, but many of us have been here for years, and your choice is your choice, but my personal opinion is that if Ron wasn't here from a long time ago, your site would have grown with many more significant members that would have contributed so much more,...

...Fading away as losing the friends we've come to know takes away the shine of it alll,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote