View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 07:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Once again,...

...Good morning Charles,...

...Have thought about you a lot this year, 49 years ago as I was a lad of 8, and not of an understanding of Vietnam, you took to the skies, and fell. The time even for me has passed like a whisper on the wind, Where has the age of innocence gone, The battle has changed from defeating communists to what looks like a battle for human survival. The 'war' now has turned back to religion, and those who incite it are of the worst kind, there is no compromise, The darkness that follows will be bloody with the fight between good, and evil,... Convert, submit, or die, but there are those still here that believe that they can be negotiated with, I don't see it, They wear not a uniform for country, they bear a ideology of hatred coupled with supremacy for no other reason then what they have been indoctrinated with,......

...Man's advancement of technology has surpassed their common sense, and those with ill intents look to outright destroy the God given freedoms of life,...

...One can only pray that the efforts of the righteous will see a rebirth of what mankind was meant to be,...

...Many here have seen the future, and are attempting to prepare for the demise of so called civilization, Will it be a world worth living in ?, I don't know, Has our lives up to now been a trial run for our children to grasp the faith, and continue ? Unanswered questions have always been there, but the collective masses can not see the destructive path set forth,...

...So many have come before, and made the ultimate sacrifice, so many more are still prepared to do so, I do believe the Lord has given us the time to prepare as it seems many are preparing to dig in, and hold the line in this mortal world, I know you, and your Brothers, and Sisters will be 'rooting for us', We might end up back in the stone age, but if that's what it takes, so be it,...

...I'll be thinking of you, and will see you here next year as always,....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote