View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:10 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Your mileage may vary...

After reading a thread on Flopping Aces regard allegations against Herman Cain, following the links put up, reading other sources and watching the clip of the news conference out of AZ (would have like to hear the question and answer session with the press afterward) (if there was one) I’ve come to the conclusion Herman Cain is either everything his family and friends believe him to be or he has been the master puppeteer that would have to control every element of a well played charade that has lasted over four decades.

Four decades where we find him working in the business sector problem solving in a very public way dealing with people on a daily basis with the exception of the time he was working for the Department of the Navy while going to school to get his Master’s degree. As we all know business found a hard working man without an ounce of quit in him when they hired Herman Cain. Sound business practice would dictate that Herman Cain would have been shown the door if he was seen as a liability to them in any way. It’s just business. It’s not personal.

I don’t believe Herman Cain walks on water. He is as human as this writer and the reader. I just find it odd that no one came forward attacking his reputation publicly until he decided he needed to go to work for the American people with a run for the White House.

Just sayin....

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote