Thread: Gutsy Gimpy,
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 07:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimpy

I am constantly amazed at the ties that bind us on the heart and mind level. Although I have never met any of you face to face I know the bond we share goes beyod the physical need to see a face attached to a name. I too have been heavy in thought about Gimpy especially in the last 6 or so months. He's one of those that we would gladly go with to hell and back. I sent a few emails to him with information about diabetes treatment that isn't part of current allopathic practice and of course the inquiries into his current status. The emails never bounced back so I guess they at least went one way. I am thankful that I found the Patriot Files and to have met and communicated with all. It is all because of Frank Skokan that I landed here. The light that shines here no matter who stays and who goes is bright within each of us as we have been and always will be Brothers in Arms. As the new year closes in I stumbled across this and had to put my two cents in.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"

Last edited by urbsdad6; 12-31-2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: forgot to sign it
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote