View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

This is the same argument I had last week with this Vet at the Vet center that stays on the internet, have all the latest news. He was exited since He is 100% and getting this huge increase, so I said I'll believe it when I receive My first increase, so He says it's here in black , and white!! Well why haven't this made the news headlines, and why isn't it published on the VA web site, and why haven't this been in DOD news, Army times, etc.
Hell!!! I had to fight for 10% for tennitus of the ear, and even after granted it is still not an increase because My combined overall rating remained at 50%. He sort of got pissed when I said "Sorry Bro but sounds like BOHICA to me"!! I would almost believe it if there was a snowball chance in hell of getting a COLA increse. When I heard about this the first thing came to mind, how can this be when They don't even want to grant You a dsability rating to begin with. Thanks for the info!! Some things sounds to good to be true, this is no exception. Take care
Scotty