Thread: visitation
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 10:51 AM

DMZ-LT;

I know the feeling I got to gal's too. One is 30 and the other 25 with one Grand-Daughter. When something happens to either of them (wife included) I kinda go nuts. First of all if their in pain I can't take it away or make it go away.

My youngest daughter was in a car wreck like yours and I almost lost it. I wanted to kill the guy she was with because of his reckless driving.

When its your family you can't always keep your cool. Yes Sir I can relate to all of the things you went through. One good thing is that kids bounce back pretty good. Us older dogs well we have to lick our wounds abit longer if you know what I mean.

I hope your Daughter gets well soon. I'm sure she's learned something from this incident. I always ask my kids that - Did you lean anything from what just happened? They say yes Dad and go out and forget it ever happened - Oh well.

Take care get your rest.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote