Thread: Losing Control
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:44 AM

Exclamation

Just VOTE - go out and VOTE! No excuses - this is your only chance to make your vote worth something! I would presume as many as 25% or more won't vote and this is the worst thing that could happen.
-
Memorial Day today! I did my tour of the memorial this morning at 7 am before the crowds show up. What have you done today?
-
We The People of the United States of America - repeat that five times. We are nothing if you don't vote! No excuses just do it! If you don't vote you get what others want in office.
Every 4 years you must VOTE! Many people died so that you could VOTE. Your want to prevent your Freedom's from being maintained? You want change in your Country? If you don't vote - you will have to live with the results and all the bitching you may have after the fact - well what can I tell.

We The People in order to form a more perfect Union! Very important words and as an American you should know millions of people fought for that right!! Stand up and be counted.

God Bless America

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote