Thread: Forums
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 06:34 AM

I'm sure many of those folks are not actually military issue. Many have crosses to bare and are still deweeding themselves. This is a transition for them and sometimes takes more time for these folks than others to figure out what their problems are.

Growing up and having an education usually makes a big difference in the types of post that you compared to many others.

To express ones self is a freedom and we all have choices so if something bothers you - than don't go there. Don't try to analyze everyones problems. Some things are bigger than you or I and these folks have to work out their problems themselves.

I've found many such site like that and of course you have options. I like this site because most of the personnel here are intelligent and have issues of importance for most and its hard to describe the compassion you see here with many of the post.

In short we care about each other.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote