View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:20 PM

Personally i think Its not fair that people just see this war as Georgians attacked & killed 2000 russians for NO reason like soviet media wants people to believe. Its maybe also not fair to say all the things what so called western media is reporting... but hell, at least we have choice in western world what to read and report. Russia was 3th deadliest country for journalists between 2002-2006 - this including arias like iraq !

Russia has started massive "webwar" and just like from no where has come people in to networks like facebook,myspace,orkut (all of them have aprx 100 million users) livejurnal(now owned by russia), vkontaktie (15 million users, mostly russians) and making up groups about how western media lies about russia & they call everyone up to not pay attention to western news becouse they have always been telling lies only and take a look at russian point of view. (they represent themselves as Americans, finnish, uk etc). Most of russian news ofcourse links back to servers what are paid by dpni (was first hosted in VKPB server) , Nashi & others powers like that even if they are hosted in US or europe (but then again, their network IS wide and they have a lot of connections to different fashist organisations world wide) .
A lot of people might think that these are just random activists & web activity is not important at all - think again. This is government lever project and to put it simple words basically it means "KGB (FSB) is doing massive work in web" to prepare people... ( and its supper easy to control media with hackers from FAPSI & gov programs like SORM-2). Massive anti USA campaigns are started in russia (like usa wants to attack russia and they need to prepare and protect themselves, they say "do we need to wait when they attack us first") - more then ever, more then anywhere you can imagine. Russian youth are brainwashed & that means russia can more and more do whatever they want soon.

Putin has long time talked about "one central information space" & that "we can not let negative image go around the internet"

defensetech.org is has alot of interesting info about cyber war, also russians them self talking about Team G ( expertiza.ru - use google web translator ). Also they have started massive attack against Georgia networks, similar tactics as they used estonia-russia.tk conflict but because IT infrastructure is not so strong in Georgia compared to Estonia they have been able to break in to many websites and upload hitler pictures etc. Georgia in respond has block all russia media channels & ru websites... (russians say its because they want to hide truth from georgians). But i was actually witness in estonia when russia TV channels „made“ news, i mean like „take two, now start to cry!“ things.

But im not so fluent expressing all the thing, so i let some smarter people to talk now

Last edited by Waffa; 08-11-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: well.. some spelling.. my English.. :)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote