View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 11:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

What's the big deal about any oath-taking officials or Attorney General Sessions saying: "I don't recall" under oath??? Some people just don't remember as well.

Besides, wasn't it either Hillary or Bill Clinton whom previously set the record for saying: "I don't recall" under oath awhile back,...and nobody made a big deal about them automatically being liars or evasive, even though both known to be pathological liars.

Apparently there's a much different standard for typically Superior (in Dems' eyes only), champions of Illegal Aliens OVER American Citizenry, and: "Holier than thou" Democrats.

Regardless, if truly wanting to punish oath-taking political liars or deceivers for any of their shenanigans, transgressions or malfeasance of office,...just make it a law that any oath-taker using the Fifth Amendment for refusing to answer Congressional Questioning BE AUTOMATICALLY JAILED.

Mob and Criminal types don't take oaths to: "We The People", and thus deserve use of Fifth Amendment as protection under the law. OATH-TAKERS DEFINITELY DO NOT!!!

Neil