View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down Raining on the parade,...

...I have been putting off dental work for a long time due to lack of funds, spent last year on the mtn. in pain, not easy trying to maintan this mouth of mine, and last night, a broke a tooth off right at the gum line, and the end result is, I don't think Kristie, and I are going to be able to make it this year, flying was too expensive, and we were going to drive, but,...

...ever since last year, my teeth have been going down hill, I grind so much in my sleep that the wear, and tear has taken it's toll, I've had several pulled in the back which haven't bothered me too much as I can't afford the root canals, and post, and crowns for them, they run about $1500.00 per tooth when it is nesc, but as of now, I'm in need of 3 root canals,(had one done with a temp) and four replacement crowns in the front area, and now with the one from last night, I'm up that well known creek,...

...I'm not in pain thanks to better living through chemistry, I've got hydros left from the last extraction, but unless I get these taken care of, I'm going to look like a picket fence, I've been out of work since Sept., and it's hard enough getting a job around here now, let alone no one would hire me looking like this/that,...

...So unless your all gonna send me 5 grand today for emergency dental, I'm out of this years line up, sucks as I've enjoyed the times spent there, and I really wanted to blow up bOOger's truck this year,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif