View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:50 PM

Question

HC - it could have been a splinter from a collision with a space object and a chip of it just happened to be thrown in our direction. I seriously doubt it was an alien artifact. I enjoy these type of threads that sorta take us into another subject matter. Do I believe in aliens not yet haven't seen any but I think I have a few in my neighborhood who just might be?
-
I like science and watch a lot of it on the science channel. We have so many upcoming space projects I doubt I will live long enough to see a moon base or a live landing on Mars - but you never know.
-
I would like to know what the Earth will be doing in say 50K years and if we will still be here is the first question? Do I believe we are the only humanoids in our galaxy I do think so. We are unique until proven otherwise. Visitor's from space mating with our ancestors I don't think so.
-
The future is unknown to all of us. First of all we have to learn to get along with all peoples on this earth. We can't do that right now but maybe in 500 years if we haven't destroyed our planet who knows. But it would be something to see.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote