View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 05:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Truth Must Never Be Compromised

1-6-2022

(More Personal Opinions)

Is the most regal of all human undertakings “Truth Itself” and will it ever to be so callously handled that much of mankind can either take it or leave it - as the basic impulse arises?

And is mankind so petty as to attempt to rewrite one of the ‘most sacred’ mandates of a race that continues to call itself out as being created in the image of “The Almighty Himself” –

Good Question?

I have heard a great many learned and pious souls, both now and in times past, attempting to compare themselves to “The Devine”, either through their teachings, their wardrobes, their blatant claims, their positions, and even through pure media hype itself! However, their me-ist actions or even their perceived moral hypocrisy, “Will Not” (in my opinion), even buy for them - one cold, invigorating, or even thirst-quenching glass of “H2O” within the infernal regions – ‘And That Is The Pure And Hard Hell Of It Amigos!!’

“And No”, I have not taken “To Preaching from The Good Book” – but then, logic and truth can-no, and must never, be discounted either!

“Now - Just You Think About That For A Moment?!”

Hardcore