View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:07 AM

Cool Ya know - these folks need some help - they are sick

Is it that they've done this all along and it was never reported - or is it something in their diet? Whatever it is - they have a "REAL" PROBLEM! Are these born again Muslims - I have some serious doubts about these folks. It must be a genetic affliction. We all know the more education they get - they still commit these awful things. Are they worthy - is their God not affected by this type of atrocities. I don't need this God in my life. Sure we have some nut cases as well - but lately these Muslims are like their not playing with a full deck.

They may be a small minority of Muslims but they are sure making their religion look pretty bad. I think all these facilities will find it tough not to be under watch 24/7. They've got nobody to blame but themselves on the bad feed back and media attention. It could become open season on many of them - just from the fear that they may be suicidal.

They better watch - they don't have an open season on Muslims - it could get real nasty. Maybe they have a malady that hasn't been discovered yet. We better feed them saltpeter for a few years and see if this doesn't fix their symptons?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote