View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:43 PM

Arrow You don't take money from the military - very bad as Trump would say

When you take already delegated money from the military who badly needs these funds to improve their bases and living quarters - don't tell me about the border. Our troops come first. That money was already allocated to fix these bases and now your happy because the border wall and eventually the Mount Rushmore Trump face will take precedence over our military say's a lot about many things -

He should have allowed the military base funds to go as allotted and approved by congress. Then went back to request additional funds for his wall - that would have been the normal way the process works.

I don't know why he needs a cabinet - he fired just about all of them. The new ones are all just nodding head (non-talking) dolls always agreeing with the President. Why have a cabinet if you're not going to listen to them - fire them all - and use the money for the wall. Then go through the normal channels to allocate additional funds through Congress.

I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks like this - but no one post but you and I so we are a small minority - I wonder why that is? They read our threads but no input???
What we have is a stalemate 50/50 - it could go either-way without some input - how about readers stand up and be counted.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote