View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:50 AM

COL - now that's a report. The old school thinking is right on. The new concepts of fighting a war are not going to work. We've got to get ugly and use the force we have available as you've outlined. The whole idea here is to eliminate those who are doing harm to others in one fashion or another.

I agree you have a tough battle ahead of you getting those in control to loosen the reins of authority. They are worried about the feedback or backlash coming from the media.

Another big drawback on your behalf will be the upcoming and ongoing Elections. These folks who want to run for government are not worthy in most cases. They are fence swingers and come and go like the tides. You can't really depend or get them to make the tough decisions.

Standing your ground and speaking your mind this is the only right thing to do. Many have done this and regrettably the end game remains the same. VN had its supporters but we had many more detractors. Seems even now the tide is ebbing.

We will not stop our efforts to support our troops. We will not leave any behind and we sure as hell can't cut and run after asking these men to step over the line.

COL - I give you high marks and praise from one of your generation. I'm sure many of our Patriotfiles members agrees with me on this and many more issues. Note: We are here for support and anything else you think we can do to help out.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote