Thread: Greetings to PF
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:24 AM

Distinctions
Staff 
Smile Greetings to PF

Hello Patriot Files,

It's been a long time since I have been on the forum, but I wanted to say hello. A lot has happened since last being on in 2010. I am at the dissertation phase of my Ph.D. and am quite happy to be getting closer to being done. I have gotten more active in community activities related to veterans and military history, as I now am the District Commander for the 9th District of Minnesota, Sons of the American Legion. I am also volunteering as curator for a local military heritage room at a local history museum. I have also entered the world of reenacting, which is a lot of fun.

I am still in Civil Air Patrol and have recently become squadron commander, which is quite exciting. Currently, I am working in the university library in the Department of Special Collections, where I am helping with a collection related to the 164th Infantry Regiment, ND National Guard. I love it, but am still looking for something that pays more than minimum wage. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well here and I hope to be a little more active. All the best to the forum in this new year.

Daniel Sauerwein

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links