View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to siabaa

*this thread motivated me to post* *if my sig picture is offensive... hope not to a bunch of vets and patriots.... I can replace it. Please don't do something drastic like band me over something I'm perfectly willing to replace O.o*

Howdy. I'm active duty and have deployed 22 months of the past three years broken up into two deployments. I've not spent very much time following what's going on back here in the rear. And now that I do get the chance to really pay attention... It's a little overwhelming.

But here's my response to this whole succession; envokeing th 10th Amendment; tea party thing.

*When speaking; asking; discussing these subjects and where I'm leaning I've been mostly confronted with being told I'm thinking of treason or trying to go against my oath.... or crazy. So I thought it best if my response was the following*

SGT Tex~~~ Do you know what uphold means? I think it means to support, lift up, vigourously argue for, or promote something. Then hold yourself to what you are upholding; less you be rightfully labled a hypocrite. IE pledging your Sacred Honor.

Do you know what defend means? I think it means to fight for. Peacefully as possible at first, but if it comes to it.... to lay your life down. Not as cannon fodder *not laying in front of a tank* But using all skills, knowledge, abilities; resources in order to see that no harm befalls what you defend.

When you took your oath to uphold and defend the constitution.... did you mean it?

*at this point I'd like to pose a question in the SGT Tex Character*

SGT Tex~~~ Is the constitution literal?