View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 09:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Charlie,...

...I'm early this year, and I made sure of it,...

...how are you, yes it's been 40 years this year, no we haven't forgotten, said a special prayer for you up on the mountain this year with your friends, no you didn't directly know them, but they all know you, and your friends, they're never forgotten,...

...40 years long time to be missing, you were one of the early ones I know , but none the less, your in the best of company, I don't miss the sunshine where your braclet lies, it remindes me of those who commanded respect, flying into the unknown for unknowns, those who did not know why you flew,..., those that only wondered of the taste of freedom,...

...So you saw that big flag I flew for you, and the others, great, proud to do it, I know that it would mean a lot for those that know,...

...yes times are a little diffucult at this point in time for us, but we're still working on some problems in the world,...

...I know your all rooting for us, and that everyone can make a difference, we're tryin',...

...know in your souls that each, and everyone of you made a difference, we're all hurtin' for the times we could have spent together, but yours was not in vain, you set the bar as high as it could go, we'll keep it there,...

...We'll tell our children's children each, and every act of bravery that lives with everyone of you, you will not be forgotten, you'll live with me as you'll live with my son,...

...Your fate is celebrated in the birth of my daughter the day after you went missing, you live in her,...

...40 years,...

...I will fight your fight, I will carry tour torch, You give me strength for I am an American Serviceman also,...

...God bless America,...

...AMEN,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote