View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 08:37 AM

HC,

I want to know what's in the those tunnels beside the rats that are hiding there?

I suspect that somewhere in those underground tunnels are more sub-tunnels and bunker's where that little weasel and his kids are hiding. Now this could be a little harry and they could be booby-traped so let's not take any chances.

Where and the hell are all his soldier's!!!? We didn't kill all of them! These dogs are most likely hiding within the city and no doubt using civies for shields.

What our troops did in 15 days is astounding and I can't believe they've taken over the majority of this entire country in that time. There's an underlining event that hasn't taken place yet and I feel somewhat uneasy and concerned.

Where are our POW's? Do we have any idea yet? Have we overlooked any chance that this former leader could have an escape route(s) that might let this rapid dog get out?

We've been talking here about what should be our next move. Serria (?) could be next - why not we've got the troops and more on the way so why not just stroll along the Iraq western border and see what happens?

I've also been waiting to hear if China has slapped the North Korean's to sleep lately for upsetting the nuclear build up programs of late?

Back to Iraq - We are in a good position to do some real house cleaning and I'd not like to loose an opportunity. I'm wondering what other's like you have to say about that?

No! Iits not easy for me to make these statements afterall I'm now too old to go back into the service any longer - but I'd sure go if they'd take me - my wife knows that.

I'd like to hold off on reconstruction and all the major destruction issues have been dealt with.

Yesterday my wife told me she heard that the VA was protesting against the supplier of the Military Tomb Stones. Who supplies our soldier's tombstones? Dus French!! The VA said they'd like a new supplier for reasons we can all agree on and I agree.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote