Thread: Coffee Shop
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 03:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to airforcegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to airforcegrrl

Magic the Gathering Card Game came out back in the late 80s. Mostly as a way to give the D&D geeks something else to play. There was a test Alpha version that came out and later the more popular Beta version. Since then a whole series of version and additions have come out with each series before it becoming more rare and collectible. So i'm always curious what my old cards are worth in a simple ballpark figure The premise of the game is simple you create a deck of cards filled with spells, creatures, and mana (mana is what is used to "tap" into to do your spells and call yrou creatures) and you duel one on one or with multiple players. The decks also come in colors; red, blue, green, white, and black. You can also mix colors to your pref. It's a very user friendly game and a ton of fun to play, i just haven't in years.

They do come in packs like football or baseball cards just no gum. You can also buy pre-made decks for play and can buy cards individually.

No problem on the explaination I dont mind.

I"m actually an Air Force Grrl using the original term for Grrl meaning grunge or punk girl. A Grr-irl if you will. Now a days grrl has come to mean lesbian or dyke but a few still hold out the old meaning of a girl that doens't take shit from any one. Plus i'm in the air force so that's convient too. been using airforcegrrl since Tech School back in '99 and it stuck ever since.

Insanities Plea
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links