View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 04:46 AM

Cool UNTRUE

I was 500 ft away continously hitting the reset button on the generator when LT noticed the smoke coming from the camper. However it is true that while I was recovering from being burned,my sister's mother-in-law's house burned, my sisters brick house burned down and when I went camping at Talladega to watch the race, when we returned to our campsite our supposedly dowsed campfire had burned a trail of grass right to my tent which was just a pile of melted nylon when we came back. All coincidences[sp] Trust ME. However if anyone of yall ever come visit me I do ask that you place all matchs, lighters etc. in the red painted can that is 300 ft away from my building. Doc Fred, since are involved in scouting that request includes any two sticks you carry to rub together to start a fire. As for being nervous about going off with a heavily armed person I had basically met over the Net-it didn't help that once we got to the LT's land he kept showing me drop-offs that in his words were"Places you could roll someone off and they would never be found." SPARROW, how did get hold of my baby picture? But this Birthday was one of the best I have had and it was because of the laughter and stories told around the campfire with the LT and Mike two Nam Brothers and my Bro Danny[ex-grunt] who rode 4 hrs to spend an hour with us and then turned ariund and rode home. Thanks again LT and remember BORN TO COOK. :cl: