View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:08 PM

Default I have to agree

I've got a great doctor at the Jesse Brown VA Center - in Crown Point, IN. I've been seeing her for years and she's tough as nails. Had terrible back aches and after some x-rays and more blood work she found three lower spinal disk had collapsed. Blood work came in with very low D and I went on 50K units of D for 8 weeks. Pain lessened and D came back up. She wanted to prescribe testosterone but was afraid it would drive up my PST levels in my prostrate and lead to cancer. So we discussed this and I stated I'd rather have a little back ache then increase my chances for cancer. I also spent three hours in the eye clinic and found out I need cataract eye surgery I have to get this done before May of 2016 or run the risk of loosing my license.

Take about 6 meds a day but I keep passing my physical every six months. It's a bitch getting old - sure wish I was back in my mid-to-late 20's for about 6 months to know just how much I've degraded over the years.

Wish all you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Got only knows how much longer we will all be here - most of my Buds have already moved on. Pal's are getting thin and I just lost my younger Sister last year -

Wayne (aka Boats)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote