View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Get off of that NOT: "Any of my business" finding Americans not needing Voter IDs puzzling, AB.

I wish that my fellow U.S. Veterans, Countrymen and Citizenry were just as astute as you, and realized just how well they were being constantly screwed-over/around and controlled by Big Brother Ideologues, largely due the absurdity of a voting system WITHOUT any Proof of Citizenship required.

Basically and if wanted to, one could register dead dogs and cats to vote,...and multiple times to boot.

Hell. You could likely vote here, if so inclined.

Regardless, that Americans aren't overall outraged over what now has obviously become a quite easily corruptable voter registration and voting system, is absolutely amazing!

I used to say that: "We've got a bad case of The Stupids here (re. America)".

Unfortunately now, and since Americans have obviously gotten so-damn-accustomed and accepting at being waltzed-around, deceived and dictated by Big Brother, I must update my saying to:
"We've got a TERMINAL case of The Stupids here (re. America)".

I feel sorry for our kids and grand-kids (America also).

Neil

P.S. Thanks for chimming-in/replying, A.B.
Most of the veterans that used to post/reply here on Patfiles no longer do.
They must be wary about saying anything bad about Big Brother & Crowd,...just like clique adoring or cowering mainstream press/media have been...FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS.