View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 AM

Default Same could happen to civilians

I notice my daughter appears to have the anemia that's hard to find. And I notice it showed up pretty seriously a couple of years back when baby was born (I suspect there is glycol ether in many medications & even in prescription prenatal vitamins.) HELLP syndrome, too?

Anyway she drives herself pretty hard and does regular exercise until she is sweating profusely. She put herself on a 'diet' and kept up the exercise, and last week she said, "I am SO TIRED!"

Then she was at work, and her heart started beating very fast and irregularly. She was home in bed yesterday. My concern is that she could use up all the available oxygen too quickly (faster than the red blood cells could replenish the oxygen, and that she is at risk for dying)

I am very concerned for her: most especially because doctors put too much stock in medicine, and don't fully understand AIHA or IMHA (the fatigue of which rapid heart beat is a clue for hemolytic anemia)

The wise old Doctor, Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, whose first concern with his patients was “Primum non nocere.” Above all, do no harm! And his next was “Let your food be your medicine, and let your Medicine be your food.”

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote