View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 03:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey Keith,

Glad you got to counsel some of those folks. As one who has extensive past experience in the "art" of psycological group therapy (my credentials will follow) I am certain that most of them fellers & lady-folks are in DIRE need of severe & intense therapy to include such things as "time-out sessions in tha corner of tha room (or tent since thay are campin out)" and massive amounts uv "liquid medication" fer ta keep-um under control, HUH??

Glad you had fun and got to meet some of our "on-line" buddies. Chris said he wuz-a trying to sell my "secret" receipe fer tha cookout---my award winning "Redneck--Rajun--Cajun--Asian Pork Tenderloin"! Can you belive that? I dun went an gived him a "secret" an he wanted to sell it on E-bay! Did he even try and cook-up sum of thet stuff? If'n he did, sumbody MUST-A got whacked up-side thay head fighten ova tha last piece uv it, HUH??

Anyways, glad you got home OK. Tell all tha rest uv-um I shore am glad thay had fun!

Yo Frand & Co-counsler X-troidinare his-seff,

Alberto Einstien Freaudian Gimpinski--MD, DP, PP, DDS, PHD (Pretty Heavy Dude) and BSC (BullShit Champeen)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote