View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:27 AM

Unhappy Hate to say it -

I'm glad he's going - he's in it for personal gain - not so much the People. His whole family are con artist - grabbing whatever they can to increase their leverage and financial gains.
Greed & Lust as well as mental control over all other's is their work in progress. We the People are not their first goal! We are basically secondary to their personal interest. But many can't see that - and to disrupt our National issues to the degree they have is just terrible.
-
They work the system to their advantage - not the peoples (though they say they do).
They turn one against another - over and over again - thereby increasing the ciaos in the states.
-
His so-called donations go straight into his pocket as we've been hearing. Now they all want Pardon's (Makes you wonder why? Doesn't it?). Doesn't anyone care?
-
Again these are my personal thoughts (and observations of his term in office) of which very few don't really care about - or how - they are manipulated - or are blinded by their philosophies. Turning one American against another - is not what I call leadership - and in the best interest - or wishes of the main public at large.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote