View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Waiting for someone of Influence

to pay attention to this issue.

In the meantime, I do believe I've found the fatigue doctors are looking for in CFS or CFIDS and the most probable cause of 'gulf war syndrome' too (& why they've been missing its tell tale signs ... the FATIGUE is the common denominator!)

Don't suspect Dioxin for the Vietnam era Vets' health ailments, either, when you take a closer look

Maybe Hillary will take note, if she's harmed by it or John Ashcroft or Wm Rehnquist or VP Dick Cheney?

Then there are the troops of TODAY

Well not even.

I suspect when people see their pets falling victim to this chemical that then and only then will the 'buck stop here!"

but the biggie ... is that this is primarily an autoimmune problem. Your body is destroying YOU. Hope for help is not suppression of the immune system, but helping cell to cell communication

My friend said to me once, "It is no wonder this picture is falling into place for you; you spend so much time at it. It is the law of use. What you spend a lot of time doing, you get good at."

Just doing a public service. My husband will sure be glad when my time has been served.

And, you have a thousand more posts than I, so I suppose you have a passion for something bigger than yourself, too?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote