View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question What Really Is A Sucker?

7-11-2018

(Personal Opinions)

Apparently, to some (even within politics and high finance), the line between a caring individual and the proverbial sucker has been blurred beyond any recognition! “Or worse yet – it has been totally obliterated?”

“But most of all - beware of those who have been granted a vast amount of notoriety, fame, or even power and money, and have (unfortunately) become addicted to its taste and its odor!”

Getting back to this “Proverbial Sucker Scenario” however, it is unfortunate indeed when any act of kindness (or concern) is misinterpreted and/or abused on any level! I can only assume that some of these two-legged cretins consider themselves to be beyond retribution, or that their own moral fiber has been worn paper thin by years of privilege, power and absolute me-ism?

But whatever it is that perverts any good person, one thing still remains a fact (in my own opinion): “Those who exist by the There Is a Sucker Born Every Minute Philosophy Of Living and this no matter how highly placed, may eventually find out for themselves what it really means to be a sucker and damned to Hell - and this, both at the same time?”

Hardcore