View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 02:56 PM

Default How do you win a war?

Patriot - I too have often wondered why these conflicts (or wars) begin. Of course the number one issue always brought up is its in our National Interest to take part. None of our so called Diplotmats know how to a prevent war (excuse me a conflict) it seems.

The ramifications profit those who sell arms of destruction. It's suppose to be good for the ecomony? They tend to overlook the physcial issues of those called upon to take part in a conflict they never heard about until congress declares its power to issue troops be sent as instructors. That's the key when you hear that its all over. We are going to loose our people in a conflict that we never should have been involved with.

The first conflict I recall was the Bay of Pigs poorly organized and those folks were slaughtered on the beaches. After that I knew we didn't know what the hell we we were doing.

I don't know what they teach these diplomats in office. But I'm for 8-year max. time in office regardless who they are. We keep our Military folks in place for 20 years hopefully they are smart enough to know when to go and when not to.

Too many young men and women have been taken from us - way before their time. What could they say now if they had some means of input. Cut short in life for a conflict that didn't prove a thing. Chase down bad guys at all cost.

I don't understand the entire game plan these folks put together and what reasoning they find to commit such a gamble with our blood? Winning a war - think about that! The Revolutionary War, the sacrafice of those at the Alamo, the war with the Brits 1775, WW1 - WW2 - Korean - VN and it goes on and on and on. What a terrible cost in life. War have no winners - there has be a better way to resolve these issues before they get that bad.

The have and have nots - whose go the oil - taxation without representation to pay for these serious games they play. We have a broken system. Other's don't even have a system China and Korea. Russia uses strong arm tac-tics. Everybody's got bomb - this world is short lived the way we are going.

There are really no WINNERS WE ALL LOOSE - REGARDLESS

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote