Thread: HOLY War?????
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 06:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "On same page"

Scamp,

Except for confusing my alluding to sorry-ass BIG BRASS and especially sorry-ass CIVILIAN BIG BRASS and/or America's politically-correct or enemy helpful and encouraging warfare micro-managers with Good Field Officers,...we actually are on the same page and have nothing else to debate on that matter.

In point of fact, and inspite of sorry-ass CIVILIAN BIG BRASS (both ways, plus balls) and The REAL Generals, and even the perpetual Warfare Underminers referred to as: "Dummycrats" by Mankow, or just nationally-suicidal fools by myself,...America's current Combat Troops are unarguably The Bravest, Most Courageous against the unknown and difficult, and in general The Best Troops ever fielded on earth. Probably in the entire galaxy, also? No ifs, ands or buts.

Regardless, my piece: "HOLY War?????" in general mainly gripes about how sorry-ass CIVILIAN Big Brass are theoretically protecting We: "Defenseless (CIVILIAN) men, women and children (babies also)" SOLELY DEFENSIVELY from insane and fanatical muslim assassin and/or terrorist attacks at whim,...which are usually QUITE UN-COSTLY TO "THEM" (re. Sick-O Terrorists), since both they and theirs rarely suffer any consequences for such evil acts. "They and Theirs" must be made to suffer SEVERELY for-a-change. Don't you think?

Terrorists' communities, mosques, sanctuaries or safe-havens, supporters and dictatorial rulers shouldn't be privy to the nicey-nicey and/or enemy helpful and encouraging aspect of asinine political-correctness during wartime.

QUITE THE OPPOSITE,...and the words: "Parking Lots" come to mind regarding MANY of the aforementioned areas and people alluded to. Otherwise, The West will just keep getting piecemeal destroyed for about a hundred years,...if lucky to last that long.

Isn't it truly stupid for the most powerful nations on earth to insist that all their peoples just sit back, relax and do business as usual (perpetually stay on: "Alert" also),...while being mass-targeted and mass-murdered at enemy whim? In fairness, shouldn't our despicable enemies be forced SUFFERING MUCH MORE & BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for such evil deeds,...for-a-change?

Besides, what's wrong with killing and totally destroying an enemy,...for-a-change? Me and mine see nothing wrong with that. In fact, such is the most sane and sensible tactic of all,...and especially during wartime.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote