View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 02:36 PM

John,

I've not read this before but I find it pleasing for a change instead of the recent comments. We Amerians have been turning our cheeks a little longer than we are used to. We've bitten our tongue and tried to compromise with those who say we are impatient.

BUT!!!!! This is short lived and won't and can't be sustained much longer. I may not agree with Bush 100% but we've been attacked and we will strike back.

Yes we have the tools and the WILL we will not tolerate violence against our people or our real alias.

A message will be sent loud and clear and the earth will shudder from its onslought we will not step backwards - we will not change our ideals - we will not loose our freedoms.

Push comes to shove there are 25 million vet's still living who will come out of retirement to watch our shores and our people. We can and we will not allow our children and their lives be taken out by such killers.

Be our alias - support us - and we will watch your back. Betray us and you've lost our might for the day will come when you will need us and not just our money.

I dare anyone to speak differently about our Nation and what represents to us - the hell with what other's might say - you don't like don't come here - don't ask for aide just go away.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote