View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 09:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to inhonurofswa
Default Schindler's List

Well, we finished the movie today, this is the first time I actually cried during class. I started crying when I saw Schindler broke down, seeing a man devlope these new feelings, going from a selfish man into a caring kinda-hearted man who saved so many people, and knowing that he only wanted to save more, it was hard. And at the end, gonna start talking about the ending so if you haven't seen it please don't read the rest of this, when the real people still alive in '93 and the actor who played them placed the stones on his grave, I think the people who made me cry the most were, the little boy who had to hide in the toliet so he didn't have to get taken to the camps, the little girl with glasses that her and her mother tried to hid while the Nazis were in the ghetto, but they were caught by the little Nazi and he let them go, they showed her a couple more times also, and of course, Emilie? I am not sure if it is Emilie or Emily Schindler, and I later learned that when I got home, she had died in '03, rest in peace Mrs. Schindler. So overall the movie was a very emotional take on the Holocaust, and I don't think it could be protrayed any better, Speilburg did a wonderful job showing the fear that the Jew women had in Auswitz, when the train took the wrong turn, it makes you think in a light that you never could before, and I thnk my teacher for letting us watch it and I think I will cherish it for the rest of my life. I probably will not be going out to rent it, I am not wanting to watch it again for quite some time, because it stirred up a lot of emotions that I need to think about before I re-watch this movie. All and all it was wonderful, very sad and realistic but beautifully wonderful.

Taylor
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote