View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 10:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Your Inalienable Ability & Right To Respond Back

9-11-2022

No one has ever insisted (or even claimed), that one particular man’s views must always coincide or even agree with another’s – and this is exactly what makes the world evolve and progress, in my opinion? “Hell, what a boring place this world would be if everyone thought exactly the same and at all times?”

This, however, has rarely prevented many fools (myself included) from running their incessant mouths, not in debate, or even discord at times but rather, in venomous vitriol and force of habit, rather than adding “their own creative two-cents worth” to any opinionated discussion – “and more is the flaming shame!?”

For it is a man (or a woman’s) right (and even their duty) to espouse their own personal opinions on most matters, lest their brains just erode away and decay from lack of use and corrosion as well?! And it is not only a person’s right but indeed, it is even their own solemn duty as a member in good standing of this human race (and a thinking creature as well) to say exactly what is on their own minds –

“And So It Is - Once Again In My Own Personal Opinion!!”

Hardcore