Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Post Hello

I just couldn?t stand seeing that no one ever made a post in this area any longer. England?s Medieval history is really interesting, filled with all sorts of weird, twisted characters. William the Conquer was better known in his own day as William the Bastard, and for more than biological reasons.
He was succeeded by William II who was gay and quite vicious. William II died of natural causes. A hunting arrow was shot thru his back, into his heart, so naturally he died.
Next king was Henry I. Henry wasn?t exactly gay. While king he admitted to being the father of 19 illegitimate children.
Edward I of Brave Heart fame was actually one of the greatest kings of England. A great warrior and very good at political matters. He added Wales to the kingdom, more or less ruled over Scotland and controlled about a ? of France. He changed and improved the laws of his land and had a loving wife. About the only thing he didn?t do was produce a decent heir.
Edward II, Eddie the First?s son was a homosexual who took the ladies? part. He was defeated in battle by his wife and one of her boyfriends. Eventually he was murdered, ?in a manner consistent with the way in which he lived?. A red hot iron poker was rammed up his butt.
The list goes on and on. Is no one interested in this kinky stuff? The battles, the politics, the way people lived?

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: The Medieval Popes were even stranger than the English kings.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links